Vipok Ortho-K Lenses:
- First of its kind to offer over-night correction up to -10.00.
- This system is a non-surgical way to reduce refractive error and improve unaided vision by utilizing a RGP (hard material) contact lens to reshape the cornea while you sleep.
- No glasses or contact lenses need to be worn during the day! Great for kids and adults.
Brilliant Futures- MiSight daily disposable soft contacts:
- Available up to -6.00, FDA approval starting between age 8-12.
- This lens is inserted in the morning and must be worn at minimum 6 days per week, 10 hours per day to achieve the desired outcome.
- The design utilizes a vision zone to achieve clear vision during the day and a treatment zone to slow the progression of myopia.
Hoya – MiYoSmart
- Expected FDA approval in early 2022
- Proven to slow progression by 60%.
- With the exclusive non-invasive D.I.M.S. Technology, the lens corrects the visual defect on its entire surface and has a ring shaped treatment area to slow down myopia progression.
- The alternation of the focus area and defocus area provides clear vision and manages myopia simultaneously.
- COMING SOON! For more information CLICK HERE
Atropine – OSRx:
- Low dose of atropine (0.01%, 0.025% or 0.05%) typically administered as eye drops in the evening, has the potential to significantly slow the progression of myopia in children – helping prevent severe nearsightedness.